Friday, April 19, 2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge Day #19

As part of the 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge, today I chose to do my entryways. As embarrassed as I am to show the "before" pictures, I have to remind myself this is the real world of two small entryways. With four kids, a husband and a dog these entryways are always cluttered with shoes. We have hooks which work well for jackets and backpacks. Living in Minnesota, I haven't been able to store the big jackets, hats, mittens or boots yet. Ugh! But I am quite pleased with the "after" look.  Care to join in? There's still 10 days left!
What I did:

  • Organized shoes
  • Hung up jackets and backpack
  • Took out garbage x2
  • Washed down the doors and windows
  • Vacuumed the cobwebs
  • Vacuumed the rugs
  • Vacuumed out the closet and organized it 
  • Washed windows







No comments:

Post a Comment