Monday, March 18, 2013

Almond Oil~ My new BFF

So lately I have been on the search for natural beauty products that actually work that wont break my beauty budget. My latest find....Almond Oil.

I love love love it. You can spend anywhere from $5-$25+ on products to take away frizz, add shine and softness. But I dare you to look at the ingredients....
The rule I'm trying to go by is.."If you can't eat it, then don't put it on your skin or your hair."

So I purchased a bottle of Almond Oil 8.45 Fl Oz for $6.99. A massive amount of product for the price.

I have naturally curly hair that I will flat iron from time to time. I tried it on my curls, I loved it! It didn't weight them down and provided great shine and absolutely no frizz. Today I flat ironed my hair and the results are amazing.

This is a HUGE breakthrough on my quest to find great 100%  natural products for my beauty routine.

Where can you find Almond Oil? The grocery store, right next to olive and other oils. I've heard coconut oil is great too, and that's next on my list. I hope you try it and let me know how it works for beautiful you!

Below is a picture of the exact oil I purchased from Super Target...


No comments:

Post a Comment