Monday, April 22, 2013

Earn FREE Gift Cards!



I wanted to do a post all about Swagbucks...
If are not participating in Swabucks, I highly encourage you to do it. Swagbucks is a site where you perform small tasks and earn "swabucks", you can then redeem these for Gift Cards at MANY places. The points add up fast! Simply spend as little as 5 minutes a day and you'll earn yourself quite a few gift cards over a few months. I LOVE Swagbucks because this is how I get myself Free Starbucks!

The top three tasks that are fast and easy are the "Daily Poll" where you simply answer a question, the NOSO (No obligation special offers) where you simply click on "Skip" until your swagbucks pop up, and the search bar. You can easily earn Swagbucks just by searching the internet. They also have survey offers, video offers AND you can earn swagbucks by shopping online at your favorite retailers. I encourage you to check it out if you haven't already. It really does pay! I've attached a pic of my most recent pay out!


No comments:

Post a Comment